Roller Mills are used by thousands of world-class processors to crack grain or reduce the particle size of grains and other products during processing. Ferrell-Ross Roll Manufacturing offers Ferrell-Ross brand heavy-duty Single-High, Two-High and Three-High Industrial Roller Mills to meet your processing requirements.
- Roll Widths from 6" to 72"
- CNC machined Roll Journals fabricated of AISI-4140 Alloy-Steel
- Heavy-Duty Double-Row Spherical-Roller Main Bearings
- Cast-Iron Bearing Housings for optimal heat dissipation
- Choice of 1:1 or 1.5:1 Heavy-Duty Differential-Drive Ratios
- Enclosed Main Drive and Differential Drive Belt Guards
- Split Style Roll Housing for Ease of Roll Removal & Reinstallation
- Heavy-Duty Tension Spring Roll protection
- Optional Micro Hand-Wheel Fine Roll Clearance Adjustment
- Optional Hydraulic Roll Open/Close Systems
- Central Greasing System
- Equipped with a standard Roll Feeder or Optional Electro-Magnetic Vibratory Feeder